This course is only provided in the Dutch Language. Look at “Inspiratieweken” at the Dutch section of this website for more information.
- Press Info for participants for general information about the Inspirational Weeks at Le Petit Ermite.
- Organizing an inspirational week at Le Petit Ermite is also a possibility.
You can also take a look at our other inspirational weeks:
- Writing course provided by author Monique Hendriks A writing cours provided by Monique Hendriks, which is only available in the Dutch language.
- Art lessons from Dominique Dominique lives within walking distance of Le Petit Ermite. He can teach you more about making art.
- Acting lessons from movie actor Leslie Mills Develop your acting skills during a great holiday at Le Petit Ermite.
- Intuitive drawing and painting Through a unique concept, you can paint wonderfully on the grounds of Le Petit Ermite with the help of inspiring exercises.
- Yoga Classes with Remy Sildou External Yoga teacher Remy Sildou can introduce you to yoga, so you have a relaxing week.
- Qi Gong, Buddhist chant or meditation with Laure Védrine, to discover the inspiring power of Chinese wisdom.
- Warrior Coaching Work with Dave on your mental and emotional resilience, and on your physical fitness, so you can discover your inner warrior.
- Doodling On the site of Le Petit Ermite you can make a nice doodle painting during your holiday.
- Drawing Mandalas On the site of Le Petit Ermite you can go into the depth during your holiday by making a daily mandala.
- A sporting week We have an address list of all kinds of sporting possibilities that can help you to create a sporting, inspiring week for yourself.
- Discover the nature of this region You can explore the area with a nature guide to get acquainted with the special flora and fauna of this region.
- Visit the medieval castles Discover the historical French châteaux.
- Painting your "Life-Canvas" On the site of Le Petit Ermite you can discover what drives you in life by painting your "Life-Canvas".